Machine Operator – MT01
Business Location: Marbut Stone Factory – 122-126 National Boulevard, Campbellfield VIC 3061
Marbut Stone is a Stone Benchtops manufacturer and supplier to the Australian building and renovations industry. We manufacture Stone Benchtops of unrivalled precision and finish in one of the most advanced and purpose-built plants in Australia. Our vision is to be the most trusted and innovative provider of quality lifestyle products to the New Home Builder and Retail markets of Australia.
Marbut Stone is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced and committed Machine Operator to join our production team, located in Campbellfield, VIC.
Two shifts available;
- Day Shift 6am – 2pm
- Afternoon Shift: 2pm – 10pm
In this role you will;
- Operate hand held tools
- Perform quality assurance checks and follow procedures
- Operate semi-automated production machines
- Be punctual and reliable for shifts
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Must have full working rights in Australia – Essential requirement
- Able to competently lift up to 20kgs
- Have experience operating semi-automated machines
- Be keen to work and learn in a team environment
- Forklift license (preferred but not essential)
On the job training with required software will be provided; as well as the opportunity to grow within the organisation and be a part of a dynamic and friendly team. Onsite parking is available.
Please be aware that a full pre-employment medical must be successfully completed before any offer of employment is given.
Marbut Stone works with engineered stone, we are a market leader when it comes to compliance with Occupational Health and Safety.
If you are interested in this role, please apply.
Please use the form below to send us your contact details and a short summary outlining your work experience. We will contact you at the earliest to discuss your suitability to work for Marbut Stone and Anmar Group of Companies.